If your employer does not have a job that accommodates the restrictions imposed by your doctor, then you will continue to receive the same weekly income benefits.  However, your employer or the insurer may file form WC-104 notifying you that your right to receive income benefits will be reduced from 400 weeks to 350 weeks in 52 weeks (1 year) from when the form WC-104 is filed and that the maximum amount you are allowed to receive will be reduced from $575 to $383 per week.  If you are already receiving less than $383 in weekly income benefits, then the amount would remain the same.  These maximum amounts are effective for injuries taking place on or after July 1, 2016.